2010年8月30日

actually,im scared

do you know what im scared about?
just because u!
u know your face how terror in saturday?
just like a person who wan't to rape me
thats scary u know?
fortunately wwwoo told u y im so fierce look at u..
actually im scary n oso angry!
when we sing k rush on to me..
thats the among 1 point i'm scare
the second,when after sing k we watch movie 2gether,
my sister-in-law n me been late go in,
then i listen u laugh until so traitor..
hong bou u know mou o???!
ok...
thats not the focal point im scare to u.
when we stroll 2gether with wwwoo,her bf n my sister-in-law,
we oso saw u look at me as so evil...
u know i was get a shiver n i'm just glance in anger to u
sorry about that,
im no another choice..
in normal time,
im oso dint like that look at my friend...
but i cant choose won't look like that to u..
when i reach home,
i just receive your message,
i'm so scare to read ur msg...
plz don't let me scare anymore..
plzzz~~
where's ah men???!
help me!!
this year was a year i was so annoy n  has experience of scary~

i dislike about that!

沒有留言:

張貼留言