2010年10月18日

wuhoo~free sushi~=]]

u knew how lucky yesterday?
wwwoo accompany me went to l.m,
we enjoyed our dinner in sakae sushi~
initial,we ordered 6plate..
how terrible!!???!
among a bowl of my noodles has many COCKROACH!
OMGGG!!!
i ate it half bowl just saw has many inside!
them still running u know?!
suckxxx!!
then i called the waiter came n told him..
he apologize n helped me to changed another bowl~
i told he 'anti  COCKROACH  again ya!'
=P
after that~
he came n told we~
we no needed to pay this meal~
wah~~~
wwwoo excited to ate what she wanna eat~
kakakaxx~
i'm happy oso lah~=D!
but i felt abit stomachache~
suckxxx~
i tink the cockroach are laying their eggs inside my stomach..
wtf!!!?!
kakaxx~
but nvm~
i called so many my lovely dessert~
hahaxx~
YEAH!
free dinner meal!!=DD
<3 i love dessert so much!!<3






沒有留言:

張貼留言