2011年8月31日

Last Saturday,i went to the old folk home with my tuition teachers and friends.
My friends and I were made some cards with meticulous care~


Futher more,there are so many gifts for the dreary's old grandpa and grandmama~;)!
Actually,i don't know that is available to give those things to them..=O!
Yea~raise up my legs and honestly say this=P!
Before went to the old folk house~
I thought there is a joyful place that lets the grandpapa and grandmama feel at ease~
I thought..I will like nothing and just give some emotion to them..
I thought....they will be take care by a lot of kind hearted persons..
Nope nope nope!exactly  WRONG! XX
They treat them are not such as an old papa or an old mama..
The people suppose to take care them are really irresponsible!

Told us from that grandpapa who was got illed..

i)They almost every time scold them without any fault

ii)The people almost wake him up at the midnight and picks them up to take shower~
WTH!
midnight you know?

Criticallly,
iii)Bit them when bathing them!

OMG!!
I wonder how you will be an angel after you die!
How you explain with God when you died?!
I hope that you will get your punishment and the consequence that you suppose to get!
You are not include in human population!
INCONCEIVABLE!











omg!!
Please please~~!
I am here to tell you~
Don't deserts your parents~
Hold thier hands when they are being older and older,haggard and haggard..
They need you hands..
Always remind yourself..
Who are that always belong you..
remind yourself..
Who are that holding your hands when you are the infant that just learning to walk..
remind yourself..
Who are earning money with misery for you..
remind yourself..
How you living here and without you parents?
Who will sacrifice themself and without any reqiute from you?
Just your parents!No other!
Please Please~please appreciate to your perents and cherish them~
Papa..Mummy~
I promise and i swear,
Definitely will support your retirement with my best effort ever.
































沒有留言:

張貼留言