2011年7月30日

huh~fatigue,fatigue and FATIGUE!

It's a gentle Saturday~
just relax myself with a peaceful day~
I have had durians with my family at Genting~=D!

OMG OMG! look at my 'worst' spirit* =O!!


yup~just forgot about books''books and... BOOKSSSS!!
feels stressful and my all funny classmates that i felt we all just give ourself too heavy of 'Burden'~
it's not lively such as last year~
where's the noisy..joyful class that i miss deeply and intimately?
i think the scene will be after 2months~
PMR will be fire out from my brain and all of my fellow's life after 2 months~
everybody will turn back to lively and happiness will be back~;D!
ok~i am still waiting and expecting ...;)!
and will try my best to amount to anything this 2months~
fight fight FIGHT for PMR!



what are you looking for?=O!



My sister 'mummy'~Do we look alike?~=O!


this photo let my nose seem smaller~=D!



My lovely mother~



yup~i'm a 'tired' ghost~~>




just smile~;)!




last month;)!



awghh~Please keep relax =D!



ya ya~~I'm here!~Durian lover~=D!Lesley~


It's time to look at the spectacular scene!!~






how gorgeous??!=O!

沒有留言:

張貼留言