2011年3月17日

Happy Birthday to ME

I'm born on 17th  March. =D
really thanks all my fellows, all of 600++ the first and the second acc FB friends~
felt inspired!!   TT~   (Tearing)
this was the first time birthday i got this amount blessed ! ♥ ♥
and thx alot my Lc lou accompany me with 11 hours~=DDD~! ♥

Yup~yesterday whole ay with my lc lou went out~
firstly~we went to Mid Valley watched that my lover!
sexy model-Chrissie Chau's movie-Men Suddenly in love!~
before went the cinema~Aha~!
taken a photo with my lc lou~~=D


see~~[how cute is my lc lou]]]=P
taken the first photo!^^
secondly~
we went to Lowyat to toke my battery and he went to visit his old worker fellows~=)
lastly,we went to Puchong sing k!~
aha~~!
really enjoy sing k with my hub!=D!! LOVE ya! ♥ mr. Leong Hon Kit 














沒有留言:

張貼留言